Boca Raton Foot and Ankle Surgery
Boca Raton Podiatrist Dr. Marc Klein specializes in advanced reconstructive foot and ankle surgery; the surgical repair of fractures, ligament and tendon ruptures; trauma cases, and wound care. He provides comprehensive surgical care for:
- Bunion surgery
- Hammertoe surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery of the foot and ankle
- Foot and ankle reconstruction
- Pediatric foot and ankle problems
- Congenital deformities
- Ankle fractures
- Stress fractures
- Podiatric sports injury
- Traumatic bursitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Achilles tendinopathy (tendinitis)
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Tendon tears
- Trauma and Over-use injuries such as strains and sprains
- All foot, ankle, and lower leg conditions
Revolutionary Podiatric Therapy
The physicians at our South Florida podiatry office utilize state-of-the-art medical technology to provide outstanding patient care. We offer the latest advances in regenerative medicine and procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of podiatric conditions and foot and ankle surgery:
- Diagnostic Digital X-Rays allow for a higher quality image, greater image magnification, and a more detailed view of your injury than conventional X-rays provide. This allows us to better diagnose commonly missed problems, such as bone infections, stress fractures, or subtle acute fractures. Digital x-rays also reduce the amount of ionizing radiation you receive as opposed to that of traditional film x-rays.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an innovative and minimally-invasive new therapy used for the repair of tendon and ligament injuries. PRP encourages the regeneration of tissue and accelerates the healing process. By using PRP Therapy, we can often help you avoid more aggressive surgery.
- Stem Cell Therapy plays a significant role in the repair and regeneration of connective tissue after surgery and provides for faster recovery. This treatment encourages the growth of healthy tissue, so less scar tissue is formed.
Attentive, Empathetic Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Dr. Marc Klein provides personalized, innovative surgical care for all injuries and disorders of the lower leg, foot and ankle. A distinguished surgeon, he completed a rigorous three-year residency in advanced reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and has a special interest in wound management. He offers comprehensive podiatric services designed for each stage of life — from pediatric care through geriatric.
Dr. Klein believes our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle problems. He takes the time to thoroughly address your condition and asks detailed questions in order to recommend the treatment that will best fit your body and your lifestyle. This empathetic approach provides our patients with extraordinary comfort and confidence in his services.
Additionally, Dr. Klein works with closely with each patient to exhaust all possible conservative treatments and therapy before moving forward with surgery. In some cases, however, foot and leg problems do not respond to non-invasive treatments: at that time, surgery may be necessary to restore function or to relieve your discomfort. If it is decided that surgical intervention is needed, Dr. Klein will be certain to keep you informed throughout the pre-surgical and recovery process.Rest assured, whatever your foot or leg concern, we’ll work together with you to find the answers that will bring you comfort and relief.
When Should You Call Your Podiatrist?
Most of the following conditions will not require foot and ankle surgery, but if you experience any of the disorders listed below, please call our office for an appointment with our Boca Raton Podiatrists:
- Painful or problematic toenails, such as ingrown toenails or fungal toenails
- Swollen foot, ankle, or leg
- Chronic and persistent pain in your feet or ankles
- Trouble or difficulty when walking or running
- Changes in the nails or skin
- Tingling or numbness in the feet
- Signs of infection, which include swelling, redness, pus, warmth in the area, tenderness, bodily fever or chills
- Diabetes is the primary cause of lower extremity amputations. Diabetics should be screened by a podiatrist regularly to decrease the risk of serious complications. Often, diabetics are not aware that they have a serious foot condition, in part because of gradual numbness in their feet.
Have Questions? Need Help?
Our caring Boca Raton Podiatrists have been providing both conservative and surgical treatment of all foot and ankle conditions, ranging from pediatric to geriatric, since 1981. We see patients from Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Deerfield Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, and throughout all of South Florida.
If you have questions or find that you require foot and ankle surgery, please contact us to make an appointment today.
7050 W Palmetto Park Road
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Mon: 9am - 5pm
Tue: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thu: 8am - 4pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat. & Sun. Closed
What Our Patients Say
by Charlie A.
"I experienced heel pain for about a year and a half and it got to the point where I couldn't get out of bed...Now I'm back up to about 98% and I can crank out 2 hour runs without any pain and no problem at all."
"I have had problems with my feet for many years, and I had stopped exercising because of it. I was fitted with a sports orthotic by Dr Klein, and with his help I have had a improvement with them. I am back to running and could not have done it without Dr. Klein."
"I visited Dr. Klein due to a Plantar problem in my right heel. Dr. Klein was extremely professional in his diagnosis and treatment of my problem. My condition was extremely painful to me for three weeks prior to my visit. I was fitted for a specialty sports orthotic and the results were dramatic. I no longer have pain when I walk or play golf. my balance in my golf swing has greatly improved and walking is no longer a painful experience. Highly recommend."
Marc B. Klein, DPM
Rated 5 Stars
Foot or Ankle Pain?
Accurate diagnosis is paramount when it comes to treating your foot ailment. You are in the best hands with Dr. Marc Klein and his team. Get an accurate diagnosis and the best treatment available, make an appointment with our office today.