New Patient Forms
#1: Schedule an Appointment
If you are a new patient of Dr. Marc Klein you will first need to schedule an appointment.
Either call us at (561) 447-7571.
Or contact us via email to request an appointment by clicking on the button below:
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Insurance Cards
- Photo ID
- List of Medications
- Name and telephone number of your medical doctor
- If you are a diabetic the name of your endocrinologist and last date you were seen by them
- Sneakers / shoes that you wear most often to check fitting
- Not necessary to bring x-rays unless they are recent and weight-bearing related
- For any applicable copayment: Please be prepared with a credit card or cash. We do not accept checks.
#2: Forms for Your Appointment
To save time you can send us your completed form in advance, before your scheduled visit.
Click on the button below to download the convenient PDF fillable form to be completed for your visit. Fill out the form in its entirety.
Please note: you will need Free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and type into this form. Instructions on how to use the PDF form are below in the next section.
Important: How to use the PDF fillable form
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and fill out the PDF form.
- #1: Save the PDF form file to your computer.
- #2: Navigate to the PDF file on your computer and open the PDF file directly in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Mac users: Be sure the PDF form is NOT opened in Apple "Preview". In order to view and fill out the attached PDF form properly, it must be saved to your computer and then opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- PLEASE fill out the form completely.
- To email the form to us: Go to the last page of the form and click on "Email", follow the prompts to send the completed form to us.
Bringing the completed form with you on the day of your visit:
Print out the form, fill it in completely, and bring it with you. Arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Filling out paperwork in our office on the day of your visit:
If you are not able to fill out your forms and send them to us prior to your visit, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to allow sufficient time to process your paperwork.
Specialty Podiatry Areas:
Custom Foot Orthotics
Our custom made foot orthotics make full contact with the foot. That direct support enables our orthotics to actually change how your foot functions during everyday activities . . .Custom Foot Orthotics
Laser Toenail Fungus Treatment
We offer patients who suffer from toenail fungus infections to the newest technology in nail fungus treatment, the PinPointe Laser, the first approved laser for toenail fungus by the FDA . . .Laser Toenail Fungus Treatment
Foot & Ankle Surgery
Specializing in advanced reconstructive foot & ankle surgery; the surgical repair of fractures, ligament and tendon ruptures; trauma cases, and wound care . . .Foot & Ankle Surgery
Sports Injury Surgery
At our Boca Raton podiatry offices, we offer only the most advanced techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of podiatric conditions and sports injury surgery . . .Sports Injury Surgery
Boca Raton Podiatry in the News
Boca podiatrist Dr Marc Klein has appeared on CBS News, ABC, NBC, and Comcast.
South Florida Podiatrist In The News
What Our Patients Say
by Charlie A.
"I experienced heel pain for about a year and a half and it got to the point where I couldn't get out of bed...Now I'm back up to about 98% and I can crank out 2 hour runs without any pain and no problem at all."
"I have had problems with my feet for many years, and I had stopped exercising because of it. I was fitted with a sports orthotic by Dr Klein, and with his help I have had a improvement with them. I am back to running and could not have done it without Dr. Klein."
"I visited Dr. Klein due to a Plantar problem in my right heel. Dr. Klein was extremely professional in his diagnosis and treatment of my problem. My condition was extremely painful to me for three weeks prior to my visit. I was fitted for a specialty sports orthotic and the results were dramatic. I no longer have pain when I walk or play golf. my balance in my golf swing has greatly improved and walking is no longer a painful experience. Highly recommend."
Marc B. Klein, DPM
Rated 5 Stars
Foot or Ankle Pain?
Accurate diagnosis is paramount when it comes to treating your foot ailment. You are in the best hands with Dr. Marc Klein and his team. Get an accurate diagnosis and the best treatment available, make an appointment with our office today.